There are all manner of different weapons in Techland’s latest RPG that will put a smile on your face, and some for reasons beyond just the way they handle. One, in particular, references a popular open-world game from another Polish developer. Here’s how to get Cyber Hands in Dying Light 2.
The Cyber Hands are a knuckle-duster-type weapon that hit for 50 damage in combination with an electrical damage buff. They don’t have any weapon mod slots to improve durability or add special perks, but the presumed reference to Cyberpunk 2077 and their cool appearance make them a unique piece of gear worth the effort to find.
How to Get Cyber Hands 2177 in Dying Light 2
To get the Cyber Hands in Dying Light 2, you’ll probably want to wait until either during or after the Broadcast main story quest (check your story mission progress here), which you should encounter around 20 hours into the game. This is because the location is right at the very top of the VNC Tower, the game’s tallest building. It is possible to scale the building beforehand, but it takes a while, and later you’ll have access to an elevator that does all the hard work for you.
How to Get Cyber Hands 2177 in Dying Light 2:
- Climb the VNC Tower or take the elevator once you have completed the main story quest ‘Broadcast.’
- Jump off the south side of the roof where there is a platform sticking out. Paraglide over to the tower with the large antenna and a moss-covered roof.
- Climb the ducts on the roof of this new building, then paraglide over to the one directly opposite.
- Speak with the mysterious NPC known as The Liquidator.
- Open the package he has left you and take the Cyber Hands 2177 Blueprint.
- Craft the blueprint, which requires 372 Scrap.
That’s everything you need to know regarding how to get Cyber Hands in Dying Light 2. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our upcoming wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Dying Light 2: How to Get Authority Pack Axe & Clothes Free DLC
- Dying Light 2 Level Caps: What the Combat & Parkour, Player Rank, & Health Max Level Caps Are
- Dying Light 2 Mission List: All Story Missions to Complete the Game
- Dying Light 2: Should You Go to Aitor or Sophie? Answered
- Dying Light 2: Is There Photo Mode? Answered