In a tense open world survival game, it can be helpful to know how many story missions remain until you’re finished. Once you know how close you are to the goal, maybe things get a little less stressful. That’s why we’re here to offer a Dying Light 2 Mission list so you can easily know how many story missions you need to get through to complete the game.
Dying Light 2 Mission List
There are 22 story quests to get through in order to complete the story of Dying Light 2. While Dying Light 2 is certainly a game where choices matter, those choices don’t seem to be enough to change the structure of the story quest path. What you see below will be your quest journey, regardless of choice.
Beware of spoilers before reading on, there might be something in the story quest titles you don’t want to see ahead of time.
Without further ado, here is the Dying Light 2 Mission List:
- Pilgrim’s Path
- Getting Stronger
- Markers of Plague
- The Only Way Out
- Unruly Brother
- The Arrival
- The Raid
- Water Tower
- Into the Dark
- Let’s Waltz!
- A Place To Call Home
- Welcome On Board
- The Shoe
- The Breakthrough
- Now or Never
If you are wondering where in all those quests you get important traversal tools, they are given automatically, but:
- Paraglider is obtained as part of the Let’s Waltz! quest.
- Grappling Hook is found during Broadcast quest.
That’s all there is to know about the Dying Light 2 Mission List. If you’re interested in more guides, head on over to our Dying Light 2 Guide Wiki. If you want to figure things out before buying the game, maybe information about co-op or new game plus will help. Be sure to check back as we will be adding more guides as time goes on.
- Dying Light 2’s New Season Kicks off With Chapter 2: A Huntress and a Hag
- First Trailer For Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties Expansion Shows Off Brutal Thunderdome Style Action
- Dying Light 2 First Story DLC Teased With New Trailer; Full Reveal at Gamescom Opening Night Live
- Upcoming Dying Light 2 Patch 1.5 Adds New Missions, Bounties, & Enemies
- Dying Light 2 Interview: Lead Designer Talks Five Year Road Map, Player Feedback, & More