Bunkers & Badasses is a tabletop RPG full of unique locations that come straight from the mind of Tiny Tina. The world isn’t a small one, so you’ll want to cover ground as quickly as possible to avoid wasting time. Here’s how to fast travel in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Fast Traveling in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
To fast travel, open up the map, then look at the fast travel menu on the left side of the screen. Use the D-Pad on PlayStation and Xbox, or the mouse on PC to select your destination, whether it be a local one within the area, or somewhere important outside the area like Brighthoof or the Overworld.
You can then hold the button prompt that shows up on the right side of the map to teleport. When you’re away from the game’s hub town, Brighthoof, holding the prompt will spawn a portal that will take you back from wherever you are — as long as the game allows it and there aren’t story reasons preventing fast travel.
Unlocking New Fast Travel Points
Local fast travel spots are unlocked automatically by walking near the machines that also serve as save and respawn points. They look nearly identical to the ones found in Borderlands games, for those who have played through those titles.
For those who are new, this is an example of what you’re looking for:
That’s everything you need to know about how to fast travel in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Be sure to search Twinfinite to find more tips, tricks, and other guides on the game as you look for loot in the Wonderlands.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Coiled Captors DLC to Be Released this Week, Adds New Bosses & Chaos Chamber Content
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards