Gearbox Studio and 2K Games’ Borderlands spin-off, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, is finally out in the wild. While the bulk of your time will be spent shooting, looting, and exploring, you may be wondering what to do if you run out of ammo and an enemy gets all up in your grill. In this guide, we’ll clue you in on how to melee in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. So, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
Interestingly, in a first for the series, there are now melee-specific weapons in Gearbox’s latest looter-shooter spin-off, and much like the guns, each has its own manufacturers, stats, and special abilities. These include swords and axes that deal elemental damage or provide unique buffs and special effects.
Essentially, these aforementioned melee-specific weapons mean that utilizing melee weapons can be a much more viable solution in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands compared to previous Borderlands entries.
How to Melee in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
To unleash a melee attack in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, all you’ll need to do is press the R3 button on console or the ‘V’ key on PC. In other words, clicking in the right analog stick on console or pressing ‘V’ on PC will let loose a melee attack that’ll put some hurt on the aggressor in front of you.
And that’s everything you need to know about how to melee in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. For more, be sure to search Twinfinite for more tips, tricks, and information. You should also see some related coverage below, but if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have, then feel free to reach out in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Coiled Captors DLC to Be Released this Week, Adds New Bosses & Chaos Chamber Content
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards