As we wait for the next mainline entry in the Borderlands series, fans can occupy themselves by checking out Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands in the meantime. This spinoff title features Tiny Tina herself, as well as a high fantasy-esque setting and the return of Borderlands’ fun looter shooter RPG mechanics. Here’s how to respec your character in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Respeccing Your Character in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Follow the main story quests until you’re tasked with returning the Sword of Souls back to Brighthoof.
This happens fairly early on in the game, so you won’t have to wait too long if you’re just focusing on the main story.
- Head to Brighthoof and go to Izzy’s Bar to find the Quick Change station.
- Interact with the Quick Change station, then choose the Reset Skills option from the menu to respec your character.
- Select the skills you wish to unlock, then confirm your selection once you’re done.
We definitely recommend following the main story quests until you’ve returned the Sword of Souls, as this will allow you to access a ton of useful NPCs and machines from that point on.
This will let you access a variety of facilities that will come in handy during your adventure, so it might be wise to unlock them first before continuing on.
You can use the Quick Change station as often as you like, allowing you to experiment with various builds and play styles before settling on one that you prefer.
That’s all you need to know about how to respec your character in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Coiled Captors DLC to Be Released this Week, Adds New Bosses & Chaos Chamber Content
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards