Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands was released just a few weeks ago, and Gearbox Software already has quite a bit of DLC lined up for it. The game will be getting its first DLC drop this Friday, titled Coiled Captors. You can check out the new trailer down below:
If you’ve purchased the season pass, you’ll have access to Coiled Captors once it drops. Alternatively, it can be purchased individually as well. Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- New boss “Chums” the Old God, with four powerful forms that unlock over time. Vesper’s tales are designed to be replayed so you can test your mettle against this rising difficulty;
- New loot to collect, including weapons, gear, and cosmetic items. Each time you vanquish the boss’ increasingly fearsome forms, you’ll earn Lost Souls that let you spin Vesper’s Wheel of Fate. Spins of this creepy contraption can reward you with Legendary weapons, gear, and other items;
- New Chaos Chamber content. Completing Coiled Captors will also add its respective levels and boss to the pool of possibilities in the Chaos Chamber, the endlessly replayable endgame of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This will expand the myriad of combinations for your randomized dungeon, making each run that much more unpredictable.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available on consoles and PC, and Coiled Captors will be released on April 22.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards
- All Bosses in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands