Just like previous Gearbox games, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands includes the SHiFT Codes system. These codes are often shared on social media and can be redeemed to get handy in-game items called Skeleton Keys which can be used to get you some really bad-ass loot. This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands SHiFT Codes guide will run you through all active codes, how to redeem them, and how to claim your rewards in-game.
SHiFT Codes for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- BTX3T-6RTWZ-K5BW5-3BBB3-3TFCZ – 1 Skeleton Key (Expires April 8, 2022 at 10am CT)
- BTFTB-RSJKZ-WWB5C-T3JJT-BS36S – 1 Skeleton Key (Expires April 7, 2022 at 10am CT)
- TB6BT-SWJCS-WKTK5-3B3B3-5BJW9 – 1 Skeleton Key (Expires April 7, 2022 at 10am CT)
- B36T3-KSZ6F-K5TKK-JJ3B3-B6B3J – 1 Skeleton Key (Expired March 27, 2022)
- JBRTT-BZH6F-CC3W5-3TTTB-XB9HH – 1 Skeleton Key (Expires March 31, 2022 at 10am CT)
How to Redeem SHiFT Codes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
You can redeem SHiFT codes online on your PC, smartphone or tablet, or you can do it in-game. We’ve outlined the steps for both here.
Redeeming on the Website
To redeem SHiFT codes, go to the shift.gearboxsoftware.com website and login to your SHiFT account.
Once logged in, click on the ‘Rewards’ option on the left-hand side of the screen. You’ll now have a ‘Code Redemption’ section at the top of this page. Enter your SHiFT Code here.
Next, confirm the platform you want to redeem the code for by clicking on the ‘Redeem for…’ buttons that appear.
You’ll then see your redeemed reward appear in the section further down the page.
Redeeming in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Social Menu
Open the ‘Social’ menu and navigate over to the ‘Shift’ tab with R1/ RB/ C.
If you haven’t already, link your SHiFT account to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Now all you need to do is enter the code under the ‘Code Redemption’ section of the ‘SHiFT Code’ tab.
Once you’ve redeemed the code, you’ll then need to go to your Mailbox from the in-game Social menu to add the reward to your inventory.
Where to Use Skeleton Keys & Get Your Rewards
The Skeleton Key can be used on the Skeleton Chest, found in Brighthoof. It’s by the stone steps leading up to the castle and is at the foot of the statue.
There you have a complete rundown of everything you need to know on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands SHiFT Codes. For more tips, tricks and guides on the game, search for Twinfinite or check out our guides on what starting class to choose, how to get Moon Orbs, or how to respec your character.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards
- All Bosses in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands