Vampire the Masquerade – Swansong newest video game in the beloved tabletop universe that sees players explore a secret world of secluded and brooding vampires that are always getting into it with something. There’s always drama when vampires are involved. The gameplay itself is narrative and puzzle-driven, and if you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to calm Leysha’s beast and what the riddle answers are in Vampire the Masquerade Swansong. Here’s what you need to know.
Calming Leysha’s Beast & Riddle Answers in Vampire the Masquerade Swansong
To calm Leysha’s beast in Vampire the Masquerade Swansong, you’re going to need to pass a check with Halsey. To do this, you’ll just need to tell her that “you guys are going to take a time out” and then play a game of riddles with her. This will trigger multiple confrontations with her where you’ll need to solve a riddle each time. The answer for each riddle is down below:
How to Solve Halsey’s Riddles:
- What Makes A Good Slave But a Poor Master?
The Answer is Fire.
- I fear the sun more than anything, and the mortals have been fighting me since forever. If they catch me, they keep me in a box.
The Answer is The Cold.
- If the childe of Hazle Iversen is the sire of my child, who am I to Hazel Iversen?
The Answer is Her Childe.
Answering all of these will calm Leysha’s beast and prevents her hunger from going up.
That’s all you need to know about how to calm Leysha’s Beast and what the riddle answers are in Vampire the Masquerade Swansong. Not too bad, right? Well, I suppose nothing is if you have the answers, but it’s OK we won’t tell. Some more helpful guides are down below in case you need a bit more assistance.
- All Marvel’s Midnight Suns Editions, Prices, & What’s Included
- Does Makima Die in Chainsaw Man? Answered (Spoilers)
- Why Didn’t Makima Die in Chainsaw Man? Explained (Spoilers)
- All Devils in Chainsaw Man
- God of War Ragnarok: All Idunn Apple Locations in Vanaheim