The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt allows you to go to the barber and get your hair and beard styled. In fact, CD Projekt Red released the free DLC that added even more styles and options. However, each hairstyle and beard requires you to purchase each one before being able to see what it looks like on Geralt. We at Twinfinite are well aware of how broke Geralt can be in The Witcher 3, so here’s what each Witcher 3 haircuts and beards look like in the game.
Loosely Gathered, Tied Behind the Head
Witcher 3 Haircuts, Witcher 3 Hairstyles, and Witcher 3 Beards
This is really just the plain ol’ regular Geralt look.
- Can You Clear Skjall’s Name in The Witcher 3? Answered
- The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Release Date: When is It Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X|S?
- The Witcher 3: Gwent Tips & Tricks for How to Play Well
- The Witcher 3: How to Romance Jutta
- The Witcher 3 Guide: How to Get & Beat All Endings