Want to gear up for the latest update of Call of Duty: Warzone? Look no further because we’re here to provide you with this list of all the new weapons of Season 4. Find out which guns and blueprints will debut in this exciting Battle Pass.
All Weapons & Blueprints Available
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Mercenaries of Fortune offers an extensive amount of weapons you can obtain as you increase your rank. Here’s a list of all available weapons and blueprints introduced in this update:
- Marco 5: SMG
- Push Dagger
- “Cybernetic Rifle” SMG Blueprint
- “Beach Coral” LMG Blueprint
- “Emerald Coast” SMG Blueprint
- “Starred Diplomat” Assault Rifle Blueprint
- “Imperative” LMG Blueprint
- “Biochromatic” Assault Rifle Blueprint
- “Artesanía Moderna” SMG Blueprint
- “Tilework” LMG Blueprint
Now that you’ve seen this list, let’s go more in-depth on certain exclusive weapons of the pack. One of the first weapons shown in Season 4 is the Marco 5, an SMG great for mobility and close-quarters combat. If you add the Akimbo Proficiency to the gun, you can hold two of them in your hands once you reach Tier 15.
The UGM-8 will also be joining the collection as an LMG with a high fire rate. Moreover, players can further advance this gun using the Gunsmith, where they can add many adjustments, such as increased fire rate or improved stability.
Another exclusive weapon of Season 4 is the Push Dagger, a fantastic tool for speed and silent takedowns. The blade has a unique T-shaped grip to increase its power when used in melee battles. In addition, the Vargo-S benefits players that love an Assault Rifle with steady aim and a quick reload.
Those who quickly rise up the ranks in Call of Duty: Warzone will have the opportunity to gain new blueprints. For example, if you reach Tier 24, you’ll get the Beach Coral LMG, a weapon that suppresses large groups. Furthermore, the Imperative LMG is fantastic for defending your positions in the game.
So, there you have it, that’s all the new weapons showcased in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4. While you are here, you can also check out our guide on all the map changes to Caldera from this latest update. For more Call of Duty content, be sure to check out the relevant links below.
- Perk System in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta Explained
- How To Play Knock Out in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- How To Play Prisoner Rescue in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- How To Dive in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- How to Get Oni Operator in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2