Regardless of how you felt about Cyberpunk 2077 when it came out at the end of 2021, you’ve got to admit it’s at least a little disappointing that this futuristic cyberpunk title didn’t have the option to pilot flying cars. Thankfully, with the help of a boat load of mods, that dream is now a reality.
As shown off by youtube Digital Dreams in the video below, Cyberpunk 2077 with flying cars looks just as awesome as you’d think. Tack on the fact that the visuals are all the way up to 8K, and you can really get a feel for just how futuristic Night City looks and feels when these two things are added into the game.
Arguably the coolest part is how you can even switch from just driving regularly to flying your car at any point, which makes traveling around a breeze. Anyone interested in downloading the mod and shaders for themselves can head to this Nexus Mods link.
What do you think? Should flying cars be in Cyberpunk 2077? Be sure to let us know what you thought of this awesome video in the comment section below.
There are also plenty more PC mods that Digital Dreams created, which you can check out on their YouTube channel. While you’re here, be sure to check out all of the other Cyberpunk 2077 features, guides, and news in the related articles section down below.
- How to Build Kiwi from Cyberpunk Edgerunners in Cyberpunk 2077
- How to Build David From Cyberpunk Edgerunners in Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gorilla Arms: Best Gorilla Arm Build & How to Get Them
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mantis Blades: Best Mantis Blade Build & How to Get Them
- How to Build Rebecca from Edgerunners in Cyberpunk 2077