Quests are a great way to earn experience points and get special rewards. You have likely collected a lot of quests and need to know how to view all available quests in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. There are different categories to sort through quests, but luckily, it isn’t too hard to get an overview of all available.
Viewing Available Quests in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
To check out all of your quests, you can take a look at the Quests tab in the main menu. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Menu
Press “X” to enter the pause menu.
- Scroll to Quests
The menu is home to a lot of options and information. Within the menu, you’ll be able to navigate the menu to “Quests.”
- The Default Screen Shows All Quests
Once you enter the Quests screen, you will see all quests by default. Keep in mind that Collectopedia Cards are not included in the all quests screen.
Now you can see all your quests, it’s time to set off and help out everywone you’ve met along your journey. That’s everything you need to know about how to view all available quests in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 For more tips and tricks, check out all the related articles we’ve got down below.
- How to Change Battle Tactics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Infinity Blade Talent Art in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Unlock All New Classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Equip Master Skills in Xenoblade Chronicles 3