Digimon Survive’s gameplay showcases many intense battles where valuable items can help you in the fight against multiple adversaries. In this guide, we’ll explain how to equip items in the game to maximize your full potential in this thrilling adventure.
How to Equip Items in Digimon Survive
Equipping items in Digimon Survive is a tool that will be available once you finally meet your companion in the Prologue. Therefore, if you want to use this mechanic, you won’t be able to access it until you reach this specific point in the story.
After your Digimon evolves in the game’s second battle, you’ll be granted the chance to attach an object to your creature.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to equip an item in Digimon Survive:
- Press ‘+’ to open up your menu.
- Go to the ‘Status’ tab.
- Select a Digimon underneath the word ‘Level.’
- Go to the ‘Equipment’ tab.
You can navigate a Digimon’s profile by pressing ‘L’ or ‘R.’ Other selections, such as Skill, Training, and Evolution, will also be available to customize.
- Press ‘Change’ to choose which item you want to equip.
At the start of the game, you’ll be rewarded the Potency Crystal, and you can utilize it by immediately equipping it. The more interactions and battles you do will increase your success in acquiring valuable components.
- Select the item you want to equip.
Once you press the item in your inventory, it will now be ready to use for fights against enemies.
That does it for our guide on how to equip items in Digimon Survive, and you can check out additional content by viewing our guides on how to save and raise Affinity in the game. Be sure to also explore the relevant links below for more information.
- 6 Reasons Why Digimon Survive Is Actually a Horror Game
- How to Train Digimon Fast in Digimon Survive
- Can You Save Shuuji in Digimon Survive?
- Digimon Survive Review – A Pretty Prodigious Visual Novel Experience
- Can You Save Ryo in Digimon Survive? Answered