It’s a brand new month, which means it’s time for a new season in Marvel Snap. Previously, we had Sword and Shield, which added Nick Fury into the mix. Fury ended up being a little underwhelming, and this month’s new card doesn’t look like it’ll be meta-defining either. That said, the new card in question is Miles Morales himself, which is exciting.
You can check out the new developer update video down below:
Miles Morales is a 4-cost, 5-power card with the following ability: If a card moved last turn, this costs 1. This makes him a really good value card to use against move decks, or in your own move decks where you’re constantly shuffling cards around. Being about to drop a 5-power card for just one energy can result in a huge power swing if you play it right.
This season’s ranked rewards also includes a new card back you can get at Infinite, as well as a variant at 70. The Season Pass also comes with plenty of goodies including Credits, Gold, new avatars, variants for Spider-Woman and Carnage, and a cardback.
Marvel Snap is set to launch globally on Oct. 18 for PC and mobile devices.
- Marvel Snap’s Power Cosmic Season Will Not Have a New Cardback as Your Infinite Rank Reward
- Best Silver Surfer Decks in Marvel Snap
- Best Marvel Snap Cards in Each Series (Series 1-5)
- Here’s How Marvel Snap’s Collector’s Tokens are Going to Work
- Marvel Snap’s New Vibranium Mines Location Is Like Subterranea, Except It’s Actually Useful