• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Das Standard Aussehen eines Fliegers wir durch die Dateien bestimmt, welche im Stammfolder des entsprechenden Fliegers liegen.   Erstellt man eine eigene Livery, erzeugt man einfach im Folder liveries einen neuen Subfolder mit dem Namen der neuen Livery, also z.B. mit dem Namen "clear_glass" 🙂   In diesem Folder legt man die Dateien ab, die jene im Stammfolder, also jene die für das Standardaussehen bestimmt sind, ersetzen sollen. Beim Laden der neuen Livery ersetzen diese Dateien die Standard Dateien. Das Anlegen einer eigenen Livery verursacht bei einem X-Plane Update kein Neuladen des Fliegers.   Verwendet man eh schon eine eigene Livery, dann kann man die geänderte Datei einfach dort dazupacken.   -------------     Es geht dabei um diese geänderte Datei:   (im entpackten Zustand)   glass_inn_NRM.7z     Das Vorgehen im Detail: Die original Cessna verwenden, also ohne geänderte glass...obj Dateien   Eine neue Livery erstellen (leerer Ordner mit dem Namen der Livery)       Weil die zu ersetzende Datei im Stammordner im Ordner "objects" liegt, muss dieser Ordner noch angelegt werden:       Dort hinein die entpackte png Datei speichern       Fertig.     Die Cessna starten, unter "Customize" das neue Livery" wählen, das war's.         /Othello  
    • I have the exact same issue. I don't use the WT GNS 530 and I don't have any autopilot mods installed. I do have a Honeycomb Bravo connected but it happens even when with the rotary dial set on Heading. If the rotary dial would send pulses it would be to the heading bug.
    • This is probably something silly I forgot, but I had a flight plan from TJSJ to TJBQ with RNAV 8 from BQN loaded. I was in NAV mode at 2500 when reaching ODEZZ, and instead of flying the hold, the AP just started dancing left and right. The hold was depicted correctly on the map. Any thoughts what I may have done wrong? APR mode?   The flight plan leg showed “HOLD AT ODEZZ”, and it’s a mandatory hold in lieu of a procedure turn from BQN. I thought that was enough. Maybe not? This video seems to show a programmed hold being flown by the AP:       I wonder if it’s different because it’s a hold that’s in lieu of the procedure turn.
    • Hello Mark,   i dont have any autopilot mods. I have the WT GNS 530 installed. This was the first i tested: it happens with and without the GNS530 mod installed. It happens with and without the Honeycomb.   The altitude alarm setting just hops further and further and further with every 100 ft that i climb and is beeping my nerves straight into hell. Really uncomfortable. It is triggered by my altitude, not by any hardware input. I guess this is a software thing.   Edit: - No other "input software" like FSUIP or so installed. - No such problem in any other Asobo or 3rd Party Payware aircraft, only in the Twotter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use