Rune Factory 5

Rune Factory 5

View Stats:
has anyone figured out how to get DS5 support?
I mean fine... most of DS4s are suffering stick drift

so far DS5 is not supported but DS4 is
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Algester 29 Sep @ 10:10pm 
figured it out by default the steam_api or what ever was the base unity plugin used doesnt support DS5 so the steam api has to be updated via some steam emulator means
Or you could just go into steam(upper left)->settings->controller->general controller settings, enable playstation controller support and then select your controller to map inputs and analogs. That's probably better than going through bizarro steam emulator land. I'd probably change my password and make sure my two step authentication is set up and working.

You might have to go into big screen mode to get the full controller configurator.
Last edited by The Grand Mugwump; 29 Sep @ 11:18pm
Algester 29 Sep @ 11:57pm 
already did everything trying steam input support no steam input support none worked there is really something thats interfering DS5 support on RF5 (not the first for a Unity game mind you) Lost Epic doesnt support DS5 out right it will support DS4 though
Last edited by Algester; 29 Sep @ 11:57pm
Very strange, because I did a google search and saw at least six guides about how to get DS5 to work for PC steam. I've gotten controllers which are normally unsupported by windows to work using Steam Controller, and it even made those controllers start working for non-steam games so long as steam was running in the background.
Algester 12 Oct @ 2:14am 
Originally posted by The Grand Mugwump:
Very strange, because I did a google search and saw at least six guides about how to get DS5 to work for PC steam. I've gotten controllers which are normally unsupported by windows to work using Steam Controller, and it even made those controllers start working for non-steam games so long as steam was running in the background.
to tell you the truth its all game dependent not all Unity games will parse through steam api (which handles all controller support for steam) plateUp IIRC doesnt support DS5 as well another Unity game

IIRC out of the box RF5 will not work with steamdeck and you still have to update Proton for newer Xinput drivers I suppose
Last edited by Algester; 12 Oct @ 2:15am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50