Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15253
- Manufact./Publisher: CentralSim
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0
Panamá Pacífico International Airport (IATA: BLB, ICAO: MPPA) is a commercial airport in Panama. It is located on the site of the former Howard Air Force Base, a United States Air Force base that was within the Panama Canal Zone. Panama City can be reached by crossing the nearby Bridge of the Americas.
Commercial airline service started in 2014, with VivaColombia being the first to begin operations. The airport receives larger jet aircraft like the Airbus A320 from VivaColombia Airlines and Boeing 737 from Wingo Airlines.
- Textures PBR for buildings, vehicles, rwy, taxiway, etc.
- Model of surrounding buildings
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Airport lighting
- Custom aerial images
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
All customers who have already purchased MPPA - Panama Pacifico International Airport for FSX or P3D V4/V5 in the Aerosoft Shop, you receive a 24% discount when purchasing the new DLC for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted (you must be logged in).
NOTE: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.