Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS15380
- Manufact./Publisher: Cockpit Master
The CS 737X CDU from Cockpit Part Aviation Technology Co. Ltd is a unique and outstanding peripheral device to control the FMC in your personal home cockpit!
The device works as a standalone plug and play module and is compatible with all major flight simulator platforms.
The CS 737X CDU is simply and only connected to a USB port to get working. No need for an HDMI or VGA connection! The USB-cable is included.
Once connected to the PC, just open the bridge software to connect it to the simulator and enjoy your flight!
Unboxing this product takes longer than getting it to work in the simulator as the setup can be done literally in a few seconds.
The unit comes with an adjustable aluminium desktop stand that holds the unit in a realistic angle and position for easy operation. Bridge software can be downloaded for free.
Its haptic and design complete an absolute realistic feeling.
- Realistic design and haptic, works like the real aircraft
- Brightness regulation
- Completely standalone module
- No configuration required
- Plug & Play connection via USB and hot swap
- No external VGA or HDMI connection required
- Integrated full colour TFT-LCD screen (high resolution and contrast)
- Zero lag synchronization
- Works with Prepar3D, FSX, X-Plane 11 and Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Compatible with all major add-ons:
- PMDG 737NG
- PMDG 747
- PMDG 777
- Prepar3D V1-V5:
- PMDG 737NGX
- PMDG 737NGXu
- PMDG 747
- PMDG 777
- X-Plane 11
- ZIBO 737-800
- IXEG 737-300
- PMDG 737-700
- Dimensions: 228 x 145,8 x 32 mm
- Weight: 500 g
To use the hardware please download the Bridge Software here!
Conclusion by FSElite.net:
"The bottom line is, the Cockpit Master 737X CDU is a well-made, easy-to-use and adaptable piece of equipment...
For cockpit builders and truly serious simmers, this is without a doubt the most accessible and easy to use CDU hardware currently available at a price that is comparable to other units on the market."