Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15179
- Manufact./Publisher: SoFly Ltd
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.30
Experience torrential tropical storms, harsh hurricanes and brutal blizzards all with the click of a button thanks to Weather Preset Pro. Weather Preset Pro goes beyond what is possible with the built-in tools to provide 60 brand-new weather presets to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Weather Preset Pro is the perfect way to try out challenging conditions anywhere in the world. Land at difficult airports in zero visibility or test our your skills with gusty winds sweeping your aircraft from side-to-side. Content creators will be able to also quickly jump between stunning clear skies to towering storms for those incredible cinematic shots.
So whether you’re looking to experience the crisp morning dew air or battle through terrifying sandstorms, Weather Preset Pro will enable you to let your imagination run wild.
- 60 presets covering a range of exciting weather types
- Custom made presets that go beyond the built-in system
- Create exciting scenes directly in the simulator without the need for an additional UI
- Simple installation using a dynamic installer
- A 20-page manual covering all variations and an introduction to METARs
- Challenging weather presets
- Zero Visibility
- Hurricane conditions
- Tropical storms
- Stunning cloud presets
- High-level clouds
- Big and Bold
- Tropical paradise presets
- Blazing Sunshine
- Calm Winds
- Humid Storms
- Snow and ice presets
- Snow Flurry
- Arctic Chill
- ...and many more!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 or higher
- Memory: 16 GB
- Video memory: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
Version 1.30 (25-01-2022):
This new Epic Update includes 10 additional presets that create epic scenes within the flight simulator.
- Epic Clouds 1
- Epic Clouds 2
- Epic High Level Clouds
- Epic Low Level Clouds
- Epic Overcast
- Epic Rolling Clouds
- Epic Snow Clouds
- Epic Storm Clouds
- Epic Ultra High Level Clouds
- Epic Waves
Version 1.20 (24-02-2021):
The new presets are primarily focused typical UK weather to coincide with the release of the new World Update.
- UK: Typical English Day
Low clouds and rain fill the air in this stereotypical weather preset.
- UK: Typical Spring Day
As the sunshine breaks through the clouds, a light breeze can be felt in the air.
- UK: Typical Summer Day
A warm 24c outside and minor cloud coverage mean you have a great day of flying ahead.
- UK: Autumn Day
Cooler air with a slight drizzle means you have some cloud dodging to do with this Autumn profile.
- UK: Indian Summer
As summer ends, there’s still warmth left in the atmosphere, along with a subtle orange glow.
- UK: Summer Storms
It may be hot, but these storms can be dangerous if not avoided.
- UK: Light Snow Coverage
A small snow coverage with some snowfall in this wintery scene.
- UK: Frosty Winter Morning
A cold start to do the day with plenty of ice and frost still on the ground.
- UK: Storm Christoph
Whilst Storm Christoph battered the UK, now is your chance to experience flying in these challenging conditions.
Version 1.10 (04-11-2020):
- NEW - 10 New wather presets including Wildfires, Towering Clouds, and Shallow Fog
- ADDED - New content to the manual to bring in-line with new presets
- CHANGED - Installer now notifies when successfully installed into the simulator
- CHANGED - Numerous changes to various weather presets to make them more realistic
- FIX - Fixed various issues with uncontrollable aircraft in certain scenarios
How to Update Weather Preset Pro: https://youtu.be/cBw3fxNAvJs