Colony Affinity is one of the underrated bonuses available in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. The ability to run or swim faster while not getting detected by monsters as easily is incredible. Plus it’s as easy as talking to people at colonies or just buying items from a Nopon. Here’s everything you should know about all Colony Affinity bonuses and what they do in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
All Colony Affinity Bonuses & What They Do in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Down below are all seven Colony Affinity Bonuses that can be earned in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. None of the bonuses are game-changers on their own, but together they can add up to make navigating Aionios much easier.
- Speed Jogger
- Increases running speed
- Item Retriever
- Increases item collection range
- Silent Steps
- Reduces monster detection range
- Increases the chance of encountering rare monsters
- Slow Digestion
- Increases meal effect duration
- Swift Swimmer
- Increases swimming speed
- Caravan Call
- Causes Nopon caravans to visit colonies
It’s also worth noting that all of these abilities are stackable. For example, if two Colonies offer the Speed Jogger bonus, then having both will increase run speed twice.
How to See Colony Affinity Bonuses in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Active colony affinity bonuses can be found by going to the pause menu (X Button), then opening Party Skills, and finally pressing R to get over to the Affinity Bonuses screen. Here, it’s possible to see the number of times each bonus has been acquired, the total percentage of each bonus that has been acquired, and the total effect.
That’s all there is to know about all Colony Affinity bonuses and what they do in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Now get out there and start talking to everyone you possibly can at every Colony.
- How to Change Battle Tactics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Infinity Blade Talent Art in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Unlock All New Classes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Equip Master Skills in Xenoblade Chronicles 3